Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Early Black Friday Special Edition

I burned a vacation day today, because why not??, and as I'm wandering around the house I'll stop and take a look at my emails.  All Day Long, ad after ad of Black Friday Specials. 

So in that spirit, I steal an article from Design News and pass on "12 Black Friday Gadgets for Someone You Hate". Number 1 is:
The Chicken Burger USB Hub.  The Chicken Burger USB Hub has been discontinued, but we had to include it in our slideshow because, well, it's a chicken burger USB hub!  Click here to go through the 12 of them. 

It's a collection of real WTF ideas made into a product (or at least a prototype).

Everyone have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving.  Not "turkey day".  Thanks Giving.  



2 comments:

  1. It's just the two of us, we're having butternut-squash soup for lunch - we cooked the turkey Sunday. Thanks! Giving!

    ReplyDelete